Without support from people like you it would be difficult for us to offer our services to the thousands of people who need our help.
In particular, your support will help to:
- Reduce levels of isolation of new migrants, asylum seekers and refugees, along with improving their dignity, psychological health and independence.
- Improve access for new migrants, asylum seekers and refugees to the services to which they are entitled.
- Increase levels of employability and improve access to education, training and development for refugees and new migrants.
- Support destitute new migrants, asylum seekers and refugees during times of crisis in accessing basic needs such as food, clothing and baby equipment
- Enabling the intergration of communities
At RMC we have an open door service available to anyone who needs our help.
Each year we assist around 4,500 service users and their dependents with all aspects of their welfare including advice and guidance on health, education, immigration, destitution, employment, benefits plus many more issues.
We also provide specialised services such as citizenship preparation and an MP surgery that particularly focuses on immigration issues.
Currently we have 32 employees and around 100 volunteers a year. We are based near the centres of Wolverhampton and Birmingham which allows easy access for our clients.
RMC would not be able to deliver our services without the financial support of our funders like you.
Thank you for all your help.