With your help we at RMC can continue to deliver our unique services to vulnerable refugees, asylum seekers and migrants within the Black country and Birmingham.
Your support is essential in enabling us to reach even more people in need, provide destitution support and safeguard individuals who have experienced extreme trauma.
· Financial support:
* One off donation, a gift of £25 can be used to provide nappies, food and clothing to a mother
* Regular donations, a gift of £5 a month will allow us to plan support and help more people
* Leave a legacy to RMC, you will help create a future for those most in need
* Gift in memory of a loved one, celebrate life and enable someone live their life without fear
* Fundraise, money raised through activities and community events can change someone’s life
· Trust and funders:
* Thanks to the support of key trust and funders, RMC deliver wide-ranging needs led projects. We at RMC recognised that the needs of our clients are ever changing, we are always looking at new and innovative ways of supporting our clients and we would welcome the support of new partners, trust and funders.
· Volunteer support:
* We welcome champion all individuals for their skills, passion and experience. If you feel that you would like to contribute your time and volunteer with us, please contact us.
We would like to thank all of the people and organisations who support the services we deliver.
Your gift is very important to us, there is always so much that needs to be done, and so much more that should be done, we could not achieve any of it without your help, Thank you.
For more information, please contact email@example.com